I've only just discovered Instagram, and although I initially didn't understand the appeal, I've found myself fighting the urge to snap anything and everything and upload it. This morning, as I sit here reviewing my pics for this post, I've realised I definitely could have taken more. Why am I resisting? Because I'm afraid of being judged. I've already been mocked and judged because of this blog, so how will people react if my life is also played out photographically on Instagram? I've always been labelled as a confident and extroverted person, but like anyone else, I have my insecurities. I'm not willing to let these insecurities rule my life though, so here goes.
Ladies and gents, here is my week according to Instagram!
- I declared that I stand for equal rights for all Australians when it comes to marriage
- My boys and I enjoyed a share plate for lunch, they loved the quince paste <3
- The gorgeous weather inspired hubby & I to have a bbq dinner and eat outside, it was lovely!
- What I read: Between the lines. Before this photo, I had a lovely pedicure & sushi dinner thanks to Kylez. After this photo, I found someone had smashed my car while we were enjoying ourselves. And we wonder why we doubt that there are good people in the world.
- So much sunshine resulted in a lot of time spent under the clothesline for A
- My small but much loved wine rack was re-stocked
- Light: The natural light and energy efficient butterfly lamp in A's butterfly garden themed room
- I took a moment to recognise the and acknowledge the amazing man in my life xx
Thanks Tina Gray, your lovely pics and blog hop have encouraged my love of Instagram!
How did your week look?