- She took advantage of me while drunk and signed me up to it
- She then told me that people who follow me obviously want to see my pics so I should snap away
Suddenly I think I'm Darryn Fucking Lyons (minus the sexy fake abs *gag*) chasing my kids around with my phone like they're celebrities. What the hell is that about? H even asked me
"Mum, what you take photo of?"
"I don't really know honey we'll find out when we get inside!" Like it's a lucky dip or something. Point, shoot, check it out later.
- I gave my boys popping candy and their expressions were priceless
- Daddy dressed A in ridiculously mismatched clothes
- H dressed as Thor for a walk to the shops
- J knocked back 2 plates of sashimi and 1 of sushi
- The boys asked for pancakes, the scales said I'd lost weight, so I said HELL YES! Then later I realised the scales had been bumped, they weren't quite on 0, I hadn't... um... lost weight...
- A tried kiwi fruit for the first time
- I bragged about being published
- H braved the escalator alone
- I showed you my fave cheap dress
- Fruit. What more can I say?
- H loves his hat from Italy
- The sun was shining
- H told me I was beautiful, I thought this called for a selfie
- And lastly I got all artistic, snapping a landscape on the way to Big Bro's
Thanks for checking out my week. What did yours look like?